January 28, 2014

BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse

Tonight, I had a dinner meeting at BJ's Restaurant and Brewhouse. I had never been to a BJ's before but heard that they have a pretty extensive menu. So, before I went I did a little research. Tip #3: Look up the menu before you go! Looking up the menu before you go will lessen the number of questions you ask when ordering which may be awkward in a meeting setting and lets you get an idea of what your options will be at meal-time. I have to say the menu is just as extensive as I thought it was.


My order:
Chicken Lettuce Wraps from the appetizer menu without wonton strips. The sauces automatically come on the side. I have to say, I was slightly disappointed. The waitress said I should get them over the Enlightened Thai Mango Salad. But, I think I'll get the salad next time. The lettuce wraps were good, but there was only enough chicken for 2.5 wraps, and it was not very filling. I didn't use the brown sauce that comes with them, but I did use a small amount of the spicy mustard which was definitely spicy. Overall, the dish is great! I just didn't think it was enough for dinner. I came home and ate strawberries and blueberries with some almond milk. I contemplated the Thai Shrimp Lettuce Wrap, but I presumed the sauce in which the shrimp are cooked is a big no-no. If you're not super strict, I think they would be suitable!

BJ's Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment