This week's Menu:
- Breakfasts: Fresh Peach Muffins and Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding with fresh strawberries & banana
- The muffins were really good. I added about 1 tsp. cinnamon to the batter which I think added a lot of flavor.
- I used coconut milk in the pudding rather than almond milk and included the maple syrup. Quick, easy & delicious!
- Saturday lunch: Garden Salad with Cilantro Lime Dressing* (Recipe in Potluck post)
- Sunday night dinner: BBQ Chicken with broccoli; Dessert: Honey Roasted Peaches (adapted recipe in Recipe Book)
- The Honey Roasted Peaches are seriously the best thing I've had in a long time. So yummy and fresh!
- Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday lunch: Broccoli Almond Salad*
- LOVE this recipe! It is so out of the ordinary and delicious. The recipe makes a lot, so you'll have lunch for the week. I didn't put olives in it because I'm not a fan. I used turkey bacon and rice vinegar instead of white wine vinegar. (Also in Recipe Book)
- Monday dinner: Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burgers with Salad; Dessert: Honey Roasted Peaches (Recipe Book)
- The grilled pineapple adds so much flavor to the turkey burgers! I used coconut aminos instead of liquid aminos. They were great! We can't stop eating the honey roasted peaches, though... They're SO yummy.
- Tuesday dinner: Ribeye with Roasted Asparagus & Red Wine Garlic Mushrooms; Dessert: Chocolate Avocado Pudding (Recipe Book)
- I used this method for cooking the steaks. It was wonderful!
- The asparagus was drizzled with olive oil and sprinkled with garlic powder & then roasted in the oven at 375 for about 12 minutes.
- The pudding is an easy and yummy use of ingredients you probably have in your pantry.
- Thursday lunch: Tuna with avocado, red onion & tomato with red bell pepper strips
- I never thought I'd see the day when red peppers would be sweet.
|Grilled Pineapple Turkey Burgers|
|Ribeye w/ Asparagus & Mushrooms|