- Breakfasts: Paleo Strawberry Muffins and Banana Chia Seed Pudding (Recipe Book)
- I used coconut oil instead of ghee in the muffins. This is another great muffin recipe that uses fresh fruit. And, they're so pretty with the red strawberries.
- You can't go wrong with this pudding... OMG.
- Saturday & Sunday dinner: Turkey Chili (after being frozen; Recipe Book) and salad*
- I simply used Balsamic Vinegar for dressing over spring mix, red onions & goat cheese.
- Monday dinner: Roasted Greek Chicken & Sweet Potato Hash (Picture below)
- This is one of my all-time favorite meals! It's one of those meals you can't stop eating/munching on while you're cleaning up. Everything is so fresh and flavorful!
- Tuesday & Wednesday lunch: Chicken Salad Lettuce Wraps (Recipe Book)
- Tuesday dinner: Taco Tuesday; Tip #14: Use lettuce in place of tortillas for any recipe you like!
- Wednesday dinner: Pecan Crusted Dijon Salmon with Sauteed Kale; Dessert: Chocolate Avocado Pudding (Recipe Book)
- Yum, yum, yum! Both of these recipes were first-times for us and turned out great! My sister made dinner, so I can't say much as to the execution. But, she said they were pretty simple. This was my first time with kale, and I loved it! It is vinegar-y, in case that's not your thing... I'm sure you can just omit the vinegar. I found the kale recipe just by Googling "sauteed kale recipe."
- Thursday lunch: Tuna salad over Romaine with Carrots*
- My sister doesn't like the tuna and avocado, so I slightly adapted it. Here's what I mixed:
- 2 cans tuna
- 1 heaping tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 avocado
- 1 hard-boiled egg
- 1 dill pickle, chopped
- Thursday dinner: Asian Sesame Wings & Maple-glazed Carrots (Recipe Book)
- I really liked how the carrots turned out, especially for using ghee for the first time! The wings were really good - although the baking powder gives a texture that is slightly off. I think using Arrowroot instead of baking powder could work as well. I used drumsticks rather than smaller wing-size pieces, but they were cooked through with the same amount of time.
|Pecan Crusted Dijon Salmon & Sauteed Kale|
|Roasted Greek Chicken & Sweet Potato Hash|
|*Recipes that can be packed and taken to work/school|