February 24, 2014

Newk's with a New Friend

I went to lunch today with a fabulous new friend. She and I had intentions of going to lunch together for a while, but busy schedules got the best of us. We finally made it happen today. :) In deciding where to go, I suggested Newk's because it has the typical lunch place menu of soups, salads & sandwiches, and Panera gets old after a while. We were both pleasantly surprised by their menu and food!

Source: newks.com
My order: Newk's Favorite salad without cheese & Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side. I didn't realize there were croutons on it, but they were easy to pick off. If you go, feel free to order without croutons. I then added roasted garlic from the "round table" of condiments and ended up only using a tiny bit of dressing. All of their salads seemed very paleo-friendly with a few modifications, and the selection is pretty expansive, in comparison to other places. I will definitely be back to Newk's.

1/26/2015 Update: Yesterday, my best friend and I went to Newk's for a late lunch. I ordered the Cobb salad without croutons, without cheese, and Balsamic on the side. I got roasted garlic cloves from the toppings bar and only used one of the dressings. Yum!!!



Newk's Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment