March 2, 2014

Burger Fi

This was a first-time for me! Growing up in a small town shields you from a lot of non-mainstream chains. We just got a Chipotle at home. I've been wanting to go to Burger Fi ever since I stumbled upon it in the WholeFoods parking lot and heard it's pretty good. And, ironic (again) enough, my vegetarian friend loves it. They have a quinoa burger that, she says, is really good. So, we had a Sunday-night date-night at Burger Fi.
My order: 
Build Your Own
Single without cheese
Free toppings: Lettuce, tomato, pickles, mustard, grilled diced onions
Premium topping: grilled mushrooms
Hickory Bacon
"Green Style" - wrapped in lettuce instead of a bun
Total: $7.00 

LOVE this place! Although it took 100% of my self-control to not wander into Whole Foods afterwards...

Burger Fi Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment