March 21, 2014

Harry's Seafood Bar & Grille

Ever since I got a coupon for Harry's in the mail, I've been wanting to go. Finally, I went tonight with a great friend who I had not seen in a while. Surprisingly, there were several paleo-izable options on the menu. We were there early, so we ordered from the Early menu which means the coupon made an even larger impact on the check. :) My Order: Crab Cakes (sauce on the side) and Collard Greens My friend got Blackened Mahi Mahi with Collard Greens (also paleo). It was really good and ended up being $9.67 after the check was split!

Source
3/29/2014 Update: Today we (my mom, sister and I) went to Harry's for lunch with one of my friends from school. Yes, I had another coupon. As always, my mom found a buried treasure on the menu... Blackened Red Fish crusted with Blue Crab with a side of Collard Greens. We shared an order of that and the Pork Tenderloin Medallions with a side of Collard Greens. My sister ordered the Bacon Jam Burger without the bun and Seasonal Vegetables. Everything was amazing!

Other Paleo Menu Options:
Starters:
Seared Ahi Tuna
Crab Cakes
"Hooked on Harry's" Wings
Salads: 
Blackened Shrimp
Seared Ahi Tuna
Marinated Salmon
Seafood:
Mahi Mahi (Blackened) with different side
Cajun Seared Tilapia
Pork Tenderloins (sauce on the side)
Baked Stuffed Shrimp (without sauce)
Southern Grilled Mahi (without sauce)
Bayou Grilled Shrimp with different side and no rice
Meat:
Harry's Style Chicken w/o cheese
Chicken Baton Rouge (ask about sauce ingredients)
Pork Tenderloin Medallions (sauce on the side)
Ribeye
Beef Tenderloin Medallions w/o sauce
Burgers w/o bun
Sides: 
Collard Greens 
Seasonal Vegetables
Side Salad
BONUS: Join their mailing list for awesome coupons.

4/25/2014: Tonight I went to Harry's with a friend for dinner. She has a friend who has several dietary restrictions and is looking for a friendly menu, so she asked to see their gluten-free menu. I had never thought of this, but it helps so much to cut out non-paleo options! Tip #27: Ask for the Gluten-Free Menu. Most restaurants have a separate gluten-free menu, upon request.

Harry's Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment