- Dark Chocolate Covered Macadamia Nuts - These are awesome!
- Dark Chocolate Covered Cashews - I didn't like these as much because the chocolate:cashew ratio is pretty high. I felt like I was just eating a ton of chocolate with some crunch.
- Super Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds - You really can't go wrong with dark chocolate covered almonds.
- Dark Chocolate Covered Espresso Beans
- White Chocolate, Cacao Cashews - My mom didn't like these. I think they're okay; although, I think almost anything is edible.
- Sprouted Spinach Pesto Mix - I was apprehensive about this, but it is really good! It is a different type of flavor from the most common snacks that are sweet because of fruit. This is more of a savory snack.
- Organic Cacao Cashew Clusters - I really like these! My mom didn't like them, so she gave them to me; and, I love them! Somehow they taste banana-y.
- Dark Chocolate Turbinado Sea Salt Almonds - These are awesome! Apparently turbinado is a paleo-friendly sweetener. My mom knows more about this than I do right now. I'll research and post about it soon. If it's true, that means you don't have to omit sweetener at Tropical Smoothie because they use turbinado.
- Nutritional Yeast - Info on Nutritional Yeast
- Natural Almond Flour ($7.99/lb) - I don't think I like this almond flour. It has done weird things to multiple recipes now. I think it's worth the extra money to buy Bob's Red Mill, especially if you're using it for baking.
- Cacao Nibs - post coming soon on uses, health-benefits, taste, etc.
- Sweet Potato Butter ($5.99/jar) - yummy, yummy, yummy!!! The ingredients are sweet potatoes and seasonings (and preservatives). It's great on paleo bread/toast!
- Dried Apricots - They sent these as a sample, and I haven't tried them yet.
- Roasted Almonds - These are roasted in peanut oil, so they're not paleo. My mom realized this and gave them to me. I guess she thought I wouldn't really care. But, I am going to give them to a friend who is semi-paleo. So, just a heads up!
- Raisin Coconut Kale Granola ($6.99/4 oz. container) - on its way; I can't wait to try it!
March 18, 2014
My mom has been ordering from nuts.com for a while now, and I didn't think there was any way it could be that much better than going to the grocery store and getting nuts from the bulk section. Then, she got a free shipping offer and told me to tell her what I wanted because she's placing an order. After combing through their website, I'm convinced this is the holy land. And, how cute is the packaging?!