March 8, 2014

P.F. Chang's

Source: Wikipedia
My parents recently took my Nana out to P.F. Chang's for her birthday. When my mom told me they were going there, I wished her good luck. Asian food seems to be a difficult hurdle ordering paleo. Everything is centered around rice, noodles and soy sauce... big no-nos. My mom ordered the Shrimp with Lobster Sauce without black beans. She said it was really good! They have a gluten-free menu which I'm sure is helpful. The lettuce wraps are a great paleo appetizer that you can also order as a meal. GF Buddha's Feast and GF Beef with Broccoli also look super paleo, assuming it's not covered in a soy-based sauce. And, the GF spinach stir-friend with garlic is a friendly side. Just shut your eyes and try to forget about the oil they might use.

P.F. Chang's Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment