- It has a ton of antioxidants.
- Healthier caffeine than that of coffee - It doesn't give you the jittery feeling that's usually followed by a crash.
- It tastes better! I can drink a cup of tea without any added sweetener, no problem. No can do with a cup of coffee.
- It's less expensive, especially at Starbucks (Starbucks post).
- It is actually filling and will satisfy a sweet tooth after dinner.
My two favorite types of tea are green and chai. I usually buy TAZO Zen (green tea with lemongrass) and Lipton Decaffeinated green tea, and I have only ever tried TWINNINGS chai tea at home. I put honey and lemon juice in the Lipton green tea sometimes, and honey in the TAZO (It already has a fair amount of lemon flavor.); although, I can easily drink both without anything. TAZO is the brand that Starbucks used, so you're getting the same thing you would if you ordered a cup of green tea at Starbucks. For the chai tea, I heat about 1/8 cup almond milk in the microwave for about 30 seconds and then pour it into the tea after it's steeped.