March 11, 2014

Wendy's (Alt. Spring Break)


Source: abcnews.go.com
After a few days of no leafy greens, we were all just craving some lettuce. For lunch, everyone went to Subway. I decided to walk into Wendy's and check out the salads before I got another salad from Subway. This is what I came out with: Apple Pecan Chicken Salad without cheese & a Side Garden Salad with Pomegranate Vinaigrette; I didn't use the pecans (although you can), and I used about 1 tsp of the dressing altogether. This dressing seemed to be the best option they had and didn't include Corn Syrup on the ingredients like one of the others did. My leafy greens desperation was satisfied for the time being...
Now you get a feel for the food options around, if the best thing I could find came from Wendy's. But, this was actually good and filling. I was more than satisfied and comfortable knowing my stomach would not be upset, after recovering from hot dogs the night before. The hot dogs actually made my stomach pretty upset which surprised me because I used to eat them all the time. Although, I am happy for it because it will be easier to pass on them at baseball games.

No comments:

Post a Comment