April 29, 2014

Finals Marathon, Part I

You thought I ran a marathon, didn't you? Ha! I wish I did. My body wishes I did. Instead, I'm in the middle of slaving over final exams for three weeks. You can imagine how my diet has been treated. I'm trying really hard though. The only thing I've really detoured on is oatmeal. See "Carb Deficieny" post.
  • Whole Foods snacks
    • veggie chips
    • dried papaya
    • dark chocolate-covered espresso bean 
    • Honest Tea - 2 bottles for $2.00 with coupon!
      • Passion Fruit Green Tea (sweetened with organic Stevia)
      • Community Green Tea with Maltese Orange
  • Publix (grocery store)
    • Fruit Salad - I've bought three of these so far.
    • Nuts (raw cashews, walnuts)
    • Dried Pineapple (no added sugar)
    • Dried Cherries (no added sugar)
    • Fresh Oranges
    • Apples
    • Dark Chocolate Almond Milk - My sister talked me into buying this... AMAZING! It's weird, though, because I swear I remember trying this stuff pre-paleo and hating it.
    • Plantain Chips
    • Yucca Chips - These seriously taste just like potato chips.
Don't forget to "Like" Resourceful Paleo on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment