- Sunday dinner: Crockpot Turkey Chili*+ (Recipe Book) with Paleo Cornbread and Avocado
- I omitted the carrots this time because they took away from the smooth texture last time.
- The cornbread was good; although it was a little too sweet and moist to resemble cornbread for me. Either way, it was great with the chili!
- Monday Breakfast: Eggs with Turkey Bacon and Avocado & Fresh-Squeezed Orange Grapefruit Juice*
- Monday lunch: Andrew's Capital Grill & Bar
- Monday dinner: BBQ Chicken with Mashed Sweet Potatoes+ & Green Beans+
- Tuesday breakfast: Leftover Sweet Potato Fries from Andrew's topped with 2 fried eggs & Unsweetened Applesauce with Cinnamon
- Sweet Potatoes & Eggs post coming soon because I'm obsessed.
- Tuesday lunch: Leftover Turkey Chili*+ & Cornbread*+
- See Monday dinner above.
- Tuesday dinner: See Featured Ingredient: Coffee post.
- Wednesday breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Spinach, leftover Roasted Butternut Squash & Turkey Bacon
Other creative ideas for eggs here
- Wednesday & Thursday lunch: Chicken Salad Salad*+
- Chicken Salad: 1 (huge) chicken breast, pecans, celery, mayo, raisins, lemon juice, ground mustard
- Salad: chopped romaine, chopped spinach & broccoli stem (Don't Throw Anything Away)
- Wednesday dinner: Plantain Chip Nachos
- Thursday breakfast: Scrambled eggs with tomato, spinach and leftover guacamole & Turkey Bacon
+Recipes that can be made ahead