May 30, 2014

Fruitbowl Friday

I apologize for the absence of a fruitbowl picture. I have bare minimum when it comes to groceries, which explains that lack of variety in this week's meals. My fruitbowl literally had three apples in it, and that was it. Either way, these are easy go-to recipes when you don't have anything exciting for which you can cook and just need some nutrition.
  • Monday breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Italian Sausage, Basil & Sun-dried tomatoes, inspired by this awesome breakfast casserole recipe; Omit the bread for it to be paleo.
    • Brown the sausage first. Add the tomatoes, chopped. Scramble the eggs with 1 tsp. dried basil and add to skillet with sausage and tomatoes. Scramble normally, until cooked through.
  • Monday & Wednesday dinner: Turkey burger with Green Apple & Goat Cheese with Broccoli
    • I made 6 turkey burgers ahead of time with one package of ground turkey. I just pull out what I want to make when I get home from work, or in the morning.
  • Tuesday - Thursday breakfast: Scrambled Eggs with Red Peppers & Chorizo 
  • Tuesday lunch: Burger at Bistro 19
  • Tuesday & Thursday dinner: Chipotle
  • Wednesday lunch: Salad at White Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment