May 4, 2014

Ginger Lime Chicken

Tonight I made Ginger Lime Chicken from the Cookbook Swap again. (Click for the recipe.) Half-way through cooking the chicken (before adding the sauce), I opened the refrigerator and realized I had two carrots sitting in the drawer. Remember, you can always find a use for something. Don't throw anything away!

On a side note, my refrigerator and freezer have not been this empty since I moved in.

I peeled and sliced the carrots and threw them in to sautee with the chicken. After about 5 minutes, I added the sauce, reduced the heat and let them simmer for another 10 minutes (approximately).

I put it over leftover Sauteed Spinach and Onions (Recipe Book) and sprinkled it with sesame seeds. It looks so sophisticated and tastes so yummy - you'd never think it was so simple! The spinach really soaks up the sauce which makes it all go together wonderfully.

Don't forget to "Like" Resourceful Paleo on Facebook for yummy paleo updates in your Newsfeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment