May 6, 2014

Grocery Store Products

I've become a lot more dependent on pre-prepared products the past few weeks. Thanks a lot, finals. But, I've been pleasantly surprised with some things I've found - all on sale or with a coupon!

Green Giant Steamers Brussel Sprouts - I really, really like these! The ingredients are very simple which also makes me happy.
Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free!

Honest Tea - There are several variations. Check the ingredients just to be sure, but most of them are friendly. The Zero Calorie Passion Fruit Green Tea in the picture is sweeted with organic Stevia extract!
$1.00 off 2 WholeFoods coupon, valid through May

Clif Kit's Organic Fruit & Seed Bars - I was so happy when I read the ingredients of these. I assumed I wouldn't be able to buy them because they're Clif brand but they're completely paleo, just like Larabars. 
Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free!
$0.50 off Whole Foods coupon, valid through July
SoDelicious Cultured Coconut Milk yogurt - I've really been enjoying the Plain version (avoid added sugars) in the mornings with fresh fruit. This morning I had the Plain Greek Style - really good!
Gluten, Soy & Lactose Free!
$1.00 off 3 WholeFoods coupon, valid through July 

Sambazon juices and smoothies - I was studying at WholeFood and had a tummy ache and really wanted ginger to calm it. The Kale & Ginger smoothie was great and had a ton of Omegas in it.
No added sugar; Vegan; Gluten-Free!
$1.50 off WholeFoods coupon, valid through July

Suja Elements juices - These do have a lot of sugar (although, it's natural), but they're a great carb-boost for post-workout. Some of them have great health benefits too. The red one I had had flax and chia seeds!
Dairy, Soy & Gluten Free!
$1.00 off WholeFoods coupon, valid through May
Dream Dairy-Free Dessert Mint Chocolate Chip - I know this isn't ideal, but it is a great treat that won't make you feel guilty afterwards. The ingredients are surprisingly friendly. Take a few bites any time you have a sugar craving after dinner. This, at least, keeps treats within the general bounds, so you don't feel terrible. :)
Dairy & Gluten Free!
$1.00 off WholeFoods coupon, valid through May

1 comment: