May 20, 2014

Summer Grilling

One of the best parts of being home is having my mom's full kitchen to play in... including the grill. Although, I can't grill; so, I get to prep everything and then hire my step-dad's talents on the grill. I had a doctor's appointment near a REALLY nice WholeFoods this week; so, we went to WholeFoods and found dinner. First, this WholeFoods was heaven on earth. Seriously... I thought the one in Tallahassee was my favorite place ever. This one is that one x3. We bought a bunch of asparagus, 2 yellow squash, 3 beef kabobs, a bag of frozen shrimp & a bag of frozen scallops. 
I trimmed the asparagus and sliced the squash and a yellow onion and brushed it all with olive oil and sprinkled with sea salt and pepper. They were grilled over tin foil.
Then, I seasoned the beef kabobs - pre-made in the meat case of WholeFoods - with steak seasoning and skewered the shrimp and scallops. I brushed the shrimp and scallops with olive oil. Everything was grilled and WONDERFUL. This was the PERFECT summer, light dinner. Yum!
Don't forget to "Like" Resourceful Paleo on Facebook for more summery updates in your Newsfeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment