May 19, 2014

YardHouse

A friend of mine got an awesome job with Darden after graduation last year. Whenever I'm home, we usually meet up for lunch/dinner at some point. This time we met at YardHouse, one of Darden's newest concepts.

It was a really cool atmosphere - and apparently great for craft beer, from what I was told. Although, that's obviously not paleo. Though, they did have gluten-free ciders. Anyway, the menu was like sophisticated bar food for the most part. The gluten-free menu was pretty narrow. My order: NY Steak Salad with a plain hard-boiled egg instead of pickled and fried, no chips & Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side. It was good, but I was not very impressed. It was a smaller portion and pretty expensive. I liked the red peppers, though.

YardHouse Menu

Don't forget to "Like" Resourceful Paleo on Facebook for updates in your Newsfeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment