June 4, 2014

Cheddar's

My uncle and I both experienced - yes, it was an experience - Cheddar's for the first time last night. I saw it as I was driving aimlessly around town last week and texted him about it. So, we decided to go when he was here visiting me.

For your purposes, the food was great. For our purposes, it was quite interesting. The server had no idea what he was doing, and I ended up with a bee in my first salad.

My order: Grilled Tilapia & Shrimp with Mango Salsa - no rice - with Double Broccoli (no butter) and House Salad (no croutons) with Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side.

Other options: salmon (grilled, blackened), steak, salad, etc. Their menu was pretty paleo-friendly. Just make sure you stay away from butter and sauces as much as possible. They have a pretty decent menu for very reasonable prices!


Cheddar's Menu

No comments:

Post a Comment