July 7, 2014

White Rose (York, PA)

So, the White Rose has become a staple in my lunch routine... especially when I'm in need of a salad after realizing my packed lunch found it's final resting place in front of the house sprawled across the road. Yes, that happened... See the Ruby Tuesday post for details of the travesty.

My favorite salad is the Field Greens Salad with Grilled Chicken, no cheese or croutons with Balsamic Vinaigrette on the side. It is a great salad! I've also had it with Grilled Salmon and Shrimp & Scallops... all versions are great. I really like that this salad comes with a hard-boiled egg.


Then I stumbled upon their sweet potato fries... Here we go again. Needless to say, they're great and I've had them more than once. First with a burger (obviously without a bun) and second with the Pulled BBQ Pork Sandwich (without a bun). The second was my take-out choice one night before an after-hours meeting.
Field Greens Salad with Grilled Chicken
I'm not convinced that these sweet potato fries are Gluten-Free. I think I'm nervous they're not; so, I haven't asked. The salad is a great sustainable meal to fill you up and pump some nutrients.

White Rose Menu

3 comments: