August 24, 2014

Italian Baked Chicken

Adding the salami to this simple meal was a last-minute decision that added so much flavor!

Italian Baked Chicken
Servings: 1

1 chicken breast
1/4 cup olive oil
ground mustard
rosemary
parsley
tarragon
garlic powder
4 slices salami

Preheat oven to 375. Tenderize the chicken breast with a fork. Place in a small casserole dish. Combine olive oil and seasonings in a small bowl. The seasonings don't need to be measured, but I would approximate about 1/8-1/4 tsp. of each. Pour the oil/seasoning mix over the chicken and let marinate for about 20-30 minutes. Flip the breast over and coat again with marinade. Put chicken (with surrounding oil and seasonings) in the oven and let bake for 20-25 minutes, depending on size. Top with salami slices - the more salami, the saltier it will be BUT the more flavor - and bake for another 10 minutes. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your articles. This was a great read for me. I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles.
    I have some relevant information you can review below.
    Celiac Disease
    legumes
    obesity Meal plan

    ReplyDelete