August 31, 2014

Out for Mexican, Hacked

So, this may or may not be overboard - possibly obnoxious. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. Right?

A few friends and I went out for Mexican last night, which - as I'm sure you've encountered - is one of the most difficult menus to navigate being paleo. As I was walking out the door thinking about the basket of chips that was going to be staring me in the face for the entire time until our food came, the words "plantain chips" started flashing in my head. YES! I threw a bag (from Trader Joe's) in my purse and headed out.

Tip #29: Bring plantain chips wit you to join in on chips & salsa.
Source
This menu was suprisingly paleo-friendly. My order: Chicken Fajita Salad without sour cream and cheese which ended up being a plate of lettuce with guac, fajita chicken & fajita veggies (green peppers & onions). I actually won't dread Mexican anymore!!!

Here's another post I did in the spring on ordering paleo at Mexican places.

No comments:

Post a Comment