Serves: 1, 30 minutes
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/4 lb. ground turkey
2 tbsp. chopped yellow onion
1/8 tsp. sage
1/8 tsp. chili powder
1/4 tsp. cumin
1/2 tsp. rosemary
1/2 cup beef broth
- Combine the ground turkey, chopped onion, and spices in a bowl. Form into quarter-sized meatballs.
- Heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add meatballs. Cover and let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Flip meatballs. Cover and simmer for another 2-3 minutes.
- Repeat #3 until the meatballs are at least browned on the outside.
- Add the beef broth to the pan. Reduce heat. Simmer uncovered for another 10-15 minutes. The beef broth should reduce and the meatballs should almost caramelize. This will give them a lot of flavor!