May 17, 2017

Chicken Salad Chick

A friend of mine was just put on a paleo-type diet by her doctor, which inspired me to open up the Blog and write.  Today, I picked up Chicken Salad Chick for lunch and brought it home for my boyfriend and me.  This is one of my recent-favorite places!  The people are always friendly, and it always seems so fresh.


Image result for chicken salad chick
Source: www.nrn.com
I learned, when I was ordering, that you can order an extra scoop of chicken salad as your side, which is great because most of the sides are not paleo-friendly! Oh, and you can also add lettuce, tomato, and bacon to your sandwich--though without the bread. ;)

My Order: The Chick (one scoop + one side) with Fruity Fran (scoop) and Fancy Nancy on the side. These chicken salads only have fruit and nuts in them, so nothing that is anti-paleo. Look closely at the ingredients though, some of them have cheese included.

Of course, their meals come with cookies that are not paleo-friendly, so ask for no cookie. They also come with a pickle. And, you can have a Salad on the side if you're feeling that instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment